NCAA Student Athlete Information

College-Bound Athletes: Heads Up!

If you are in 11th grade and have received a call from a coach about playing college sports in a Division I or II school, you should register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Provide Ms. Popov with Release Copy 1 and 2 for current transcript and final transcript.

The requirements can be confusing, so if you have any questions, contact your child’s counselor. If you are currently a senior - please register ASAP if you want to play sports in a Division I or Division II school. If you are going to play sports at a Division III school, it is not necessary to fill out the NCAA forms.