Octorara Intermediate School
5th Grade Supply List:
2 boxes of 24 pencils - refresh often
1 pack of pencil-top erasers
1 pack of colored pencils
1 pack of multi-colored highlighters
Soft, small, zipper pencil case (no pencil boxes)
3 large glue sticks
1 pack of dry-erase markers
1 box of tissues
1 container of Clorox wipes
1 box of sandwich-sized Ziploc bags
Your child’s teacher will supply the folders necessary for their core classes.
6th Grade teachers will let students know if any supplies are needed after the start of school.
Support Your School
Box Tops for Education
The Octorara Intermediate School is continuously collecting Box Tops and Labels for Education!
These can all be turned into money and points that can help our school purchase items such as new playground equipment, school supplies, technology and more!
**Box Tops for Educations:
Some common brands and products to look for Box Tops on are:
-General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Chex, cinnamon toast Crunch)
-Betty Crocker (cakes, cookies, brownies)
-Ziploc (storage bags, food containers)
-Hanes (socks, t-shirts, underwear)
There are no upcoming events to display.
OASD HEAD LICE PROTOCOL:
Please remember to notify your school nurse if your child has head lice
- Building will maintain CONFIDENTIALITY
- Students with live lice OR viable nites may stay in school and will be referred for treatment at the end of the school day
- Siblings will be inspected and parent notified
- Treat promptly removing ALL live lice and viable nits
- MUST be escorted by parent upon return and rechecked by school nurse before returning to classroom
- School nurse is authorized to require proof of treatment and may exclude as needed
- ***No more classroom head lice checks
- ***No more "Head Lice Notification" letters sent home
- PLEASE BE PROACTIVE!!! Perform weekly head checks on your child, encourage pony tails for students with long hair