Octorara Intermediate School
Support Your School
Box Tops for Education
The Octorara Intermediate School is continuously collecting Box Tops and Labels for Education!
These can all be turned into money and points that can help our school purchase items such as new playground equipment, school supplies, technology and more!
**Box Tops for Educations:
Some common brands and products to look for Box Tops on are:
-General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Chex, cinnamon toast Crunch)
-Betty Crocker (cakes, cookies, brownies)
-Ziploc (storage bags, food containers)
-Hanes (socks, t-shirts, underwear)
Hello Intermediate School Families! It is time to reserve your copy of the OIS 2020-2021 yearbook. We will only be doing online sales this year. The deadline to order is Friday, April 30th. The cost is $15. A small number of extra copies will be ordered and available at the end of the year until they are sold out. To guarantee your copy of the yearbook, documenting another truly memorable school year, place your order today!Please direct any questions to Robin Lewis (email@example.com) or Donna Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OASD HEAD LICE PROTOCOL:
Please remember to notify your school nurse if your child has head lice
- Building will maintain CONFIDENTIALITY
- Students with live lice OR viable nites may stay in school and will be referred for treatment at the end of the school day
- Siblings will be inspected and parent notified
- Treat promptly removing ALL live lice and viable nits
- MUST be escorted by parent upon return and rechecked by school nurse before returning to classroom
- School nurse is authorized to require proof of treatment and may exclude as needed
- ***No more classroom head lice checks
- ***No more "Head Lice Notification" letters sent home
- PLEASE BE PROACTIVE!!! Perform weekly head checks on your child, encourage pony tails for students with long hair