Quick Tips brochures for parents in English and Spanish are available in our entryway in the following titles:
- Learning Secrets to use at Home
- How to Work With Your Child's Teachers
- Ways Busy Parents Can Help Children Succeed in School
- What to Do If Your Child is Having a Problem in School
- It's Never Too Late to Get Involved
Student Tips brochures are available in our entryway in the following titles:
- How to Remember What You've Learned
- How to Take Good Notes
- How to Tackle Large Assignments
Additional resources are available in the Title I Reading Room by appointment.
The Reading Connection newsletter goes home with students every month. This newsletter gives valuable reading tips for parents and students, as well as websites for further reading exploration.
The following are reading website resources for students:
- ww.cricketmag.com (Cobblestone Magazine-American History)
- www.baseballyouth.com/magazine (baseball articles
The following are reading websites for parents: