• In order to comply with the new USDA guidelines, parents of students with disabilities or non-disability special needs will have to submit a Medical Plan of Care for School Food Service form. If your child has a disability, this should be clearly indicated on the form and signed by your child's physician.
    If your child has a non-disability milk intolerance, the form can be signed by a Medical Authority or Parent/Guardian. The new ruling does not allow a substitute of juice or water if it is a non-disability special dietary need.
    If you have any questions regarding this USDA guideline, please contact Linda Neff, Food Service Director, at 610-593-8238, ext. 3581 or via email at lneff@octorara.org