Policies and Procedures
Important things to remember:
- The OES Library will be "Going Green". We will begin emailing overdue notices to the email provided to the district.
- There are no fines at the elementary level, but parents will be charged relacement costs for items that are lost or damaged.
- If materials aren't returned by the fifth cycle, a bill will be sent home at that time.
- Books are loaned for one cycle. Books may be renewed (your child's classroom teacher will review this procedure).
- Students may check out 2 books at a time.
- No materials my be checked out if a student has an overdue item.
- The OES Library has an automated online card catalog that you can access at any time.
- Students may check out books at anytime that is acceptable to their teacher and library staff.