On the First Day of School, ALL Kindergarten students will receive a bus tag with their teacher and bus number to be attached to their backpack/clothing to help staff identify their bus. Please ensure students have this tag on them or their backpack until the beginning of October 2016.
If you have not registered your child for kindergarten, please click on the picture below or contact the District registration department. The OPLC cannot register students.
Volunteer / Visitors Policy
As always, we welcome volunteers into our school to help educate our students.
Beginning July 1, 2015 ALL visitors to OPLC will be required to present a valid PA Driver's License or PA State Issued ID to visit the school during regular school hours.
Depending on the volunteer situation, volunteers may also be required to have 3 background clearances on file with the OPLC. Please see the attached letter and all supporting documents needed.
NEW Parent Pick-Up Procedures
We have elected to update our parent pick-up procedures!
Parent Drop-Off remains the same. Parent Pick-Up will NOW be in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR).
- Parents should arrive to OPLC bewteen 3:00-3:15pm for end of the day dismissal.
- Parents will report directly to the MPR using the MPR door marked Parent Pick-Up.
- Parents will be identified and a dismissal slip will be provided for each child being picked-up.
- Students will be called to the MPR and parents/students will exit the MPR with their exit slip.
- All adults sent to pick-up children MUST be registered in the District system as a Parent/Guardian or Emergency Contact; otherwise, students will not be released.
As always, to maintain an orderly dismissal for both pick-up and bus transportation, we kindly ask that parents do not ask to pick-up students between 3pm and 3:20pm.